- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Starter Weekend – Entrepreneurship Conference
Welcome to the first edition of Starter Weekend, happening at the heart of London!
The weekend will comprise of two hackathons, happening on Saturday and Sunday, as well as talks, workshops and a networking event on Saturday.
Our goal is to incentivize participants to pursue their entrepreneurial objectives, while offering resources to help them in their journey. Attendance is free for all events.
- Eddy Travia, CEO at Coinsilium
- Emil Lassen, CEO at Project Access
- Anthony Beaumont, Operations Director at Stake Zero Ventures
- Alex Terenda, Product Manager at Messly, Startup Advisory at London Blockchain Labs
- Mark Yeo Tee Shen, Co-founder at ExplorR
- Yakko Majuri, Founder at BlockchainBH, Visiting Scholar at IGTI
- John Hoopes, Project Lead at London Blockchain Labs
- Alexander Lempka, CEO at Genki Solutions
- Ethereum & Smart Contracts
- Product Design & UX
Networking night (Saturday, 18:00): Attendees of the hackathons, Saturday events and our speakers will be able to network and get to meet potential partners/co-founders. Some drinks and snacks will be provided.
Starter Weekend – Entrepreneurship Conference will be held at Bush House South Wing, King’s College London Saturday 2nd March 2019.
Business | Starter Weekend – Entrepreneurship Conference