- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Stanley Kubrick Exhibition in London at The Design Museum
Step inside the world of Stanley Kubrick, one of the greatest filmmakers of the 20th century.
‘So much eye-candy it’s hard to choose a favorite piece’
– Los Angeles Times
Britain is where Kubrick created the battlefields of Vietnam for Full Metal Jacket (1987), an orbiting space station for 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968), and Dr Strangelove’s War Room (1964).
The Exhibition will offer a unique insight into the director’s vast archive through original props and costumes, set models and rare photographs, while tracing the design story behind Kubrick’s body of work. His fascination with all aspects of design and architecture influenced every stage of all his films. He worked with many key designers of his generation, from Hardy Amies to Saul Bass, Eliot Noyes, Milena Canonero, and Ken Adam.
Relive iconic scenes from The Shining (1980), Eyes Wide Shut (1999) and A Clockwork Orange (1971) and see objects on display for the first time in the UK, exploring the unique relationship Kubrick had with England and particularly London as his film location and source of inspiration.
Stanley Kubrick Exhibition in London at The Design Museum will start on Friday 26th of April 2019.
Culture & Film | Stanley Kubrick Exhibition in London at The Design Museum