- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
South London Carnaval 2019
This March, join us to celebrate Brazilian Carnaval at one of London’s leading venues, The Grand in Clapham Junction.
Featuring live music, drummers, DJs, facepainters, food and drink, this action-packed event will bring you the sizzling sights, sounds and flavours of Brazil. We’ll be dancing all night to samba, funk, house, MPB, bossa, forró, axé, pagode, sertanejo, hip hop, disco, sambass and much more!
The first ever South London Carnaval was held in 2016 at Pop Brixton. More than 1 million people viewed the event online and over 5,000 Londoners enjoyed a day of partying, expect this year to be even better!
- Live music from London’s best acts
- DJs playing the biggest hits from Brazil
- Performers, acrobats and dancers
- Authentic street food
- Themed cocktails
- Face painting
- Photo Booth & much more!
The Grand is opposite Clapham Junction station and is one of London’s most beautiful and historic venues. We hope you’ll agree that it’s the perfect place to celebrate Brazil’s biggest party of the year!
South London Carnaval 2019 will be held at The Grand, Clapham Sunday 3rd March 2019.
» More info here «
Entertainment | South London Carnaval 2019