- Bat The Father, Rabbit The Son Written and performed by Donal O’Kelly
- Feeding Time: an event by and for young people aged 14 to 19
- Secret Sunrise London – Earth Hour Global Dance at Southbank Observation Place
- Movies, Memories, Magic at the iconic Cinema Museum
- Indian Hatha Yoga, Pranayama & Mantra With Ravi Dixit
- Kanan Gill Live – Central London at Greenwood Theatre
- Mobo Award-Winning Club Rotation Returns To Subterania
- Rave Rituals Saturday Rave
- Performance by Adam Christensen at Camdens Art Centre
- Paint like Picasso! Shoreditch
Sounds Familiar Music Quiz: The Phoenix 2019
Sounds Familiar Music Quiz is the biggest, best and most raucous music quiz in the UK.
With over 100 tracks across 8 different categories per quiz, SFMQ ensures everyone in the team is included – you don’t have to know the answers to have a good time. From Wham! to Weller, Tina Turner to Tinie Tempah, Katy Perry to Tom Petty, from Bruno to Bowie – we’ve got it all.
At the end of the night, crowds are on their feet – and the tables – dancing and belting out the tunes. We have prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and last place plus Best Team Name while the beloved SFMQ Wheel of Forchooon can throw out anything from ‘Quizney’ to ‘I’m No Fool, I Know My Old Skool’. It’s a quiz unlike any other and it’s why people keep coming back to SFMQ over and over again.
Sounds Familiar Music Quiz: The Phoenix 2019 will be held Wednesday 30th January 2019.
Entertainment | Sounds Familiar Music Quiz: The Phoenix 2019