- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
SOAS Concert Series: Amaraterra by SOAS University of London
Pizzica is the folk dance of Salento, a region in the furthest reaches of South Eastern Italy (the ‘heel of the Italian boot’).
At a crossroads of civilisations, Salento has preserved its ancient Greek-Roman folk roots, with Dionysian festivals and the mythological bite of the tarantula that induces an irresistible urge to dance oneself into a trance-like state, accompanied by traditional tamburello drumming.
Formed in London in 2011 by passionate expats, Amaraterra has evolved into a thriving and multinational ensemble, while losing none of their traditional southern Italian flavour.
Their monthly sold-out residencies at East London’s Jamboree venue (now closed), are a thing of legend.
SOAS Concert Series: Amaraterra by SOAS University of London will be held on Friday 15th of March 2019.
Music | SOAS Concert Series: Amaraterra