- Grand Final MISS USSR UK 2019
- Boneca 6th Birthday X Mayan Warrior
- Mixmag Live 2019 Tour w/ Helena Hauff
- Shoreditch Vintage Kilo Sale
- Vaisakhi Festival at London Trafalgar Square
- Back to Black: Celebrating Amy Winehouse at The Blues Kitchen – Brixton
- Don’t miss Uniqlo Tate Lates April 2019
- Stanley Kubrick Exhibition in London at The Design Museum
- The Handmaiden [Extended Edition]
- Discover the Art of Jazz & Poetry in a Floating Bookshop
Shhh-faced Shakespeare®: The Taming of the Shrew
Shhh-faced Shakespeare is the hilarious combination of an entirely serious adaptation of a Shakespearean classic, with an entirely inebriated cast member.
Featuring cross dressing, food fights, a highly underwhelming horse and one too many bum cheeks!
Wealthy sisters Katherina and Bianca find themselves pitched against suspicious suitors, the entire renaissance patriarchy and each other.
Why not throw in a booze soaked thespian for good measure?
Shhh-faced Shakespeare®: The Taming of the Shrew can be seen at Leicester Square Theatre starting on Wednesday 17th of April 2019.
Culture | Shhh-faced Shakespeare®: The Taming of the Shrew