- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Shhh-faced Shakespeare®: The Taming of the Shrew
Shhh-faced Shakespeare is the hilarious combination of an entirely serious adaptation of a Shakespearean classic, with an entirely inebriated cast member.
Featuring cross dressing, food fights, a highly underwhelming horse and one too many bum cheeks!
Wealthy sisters Katherina and Bianca find themselves pitched against suspicious suitors, the entire renaissance patriarchy and each other.
Why not throw in a booze soaked thespian for good measure?
Shhh-faced Shakespeare®: The Taming of the Shrew can be seen at Leicester Square Theatre starting on Wednesday 17th of April 2019.
Culture | Shhh-faced Shakespeare®: The Taming of the Shrew