- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Shhh-faced Shakespeare®: The Taming of the Shrew
Shhh-faced Shakespeare is the hilarious combination of an entirely serious adaptation of a Shakespearean classic, with an entirely inebriated cast member.
Featuring cross dressing, food fights, a highly underwhelming horse and one too many bum cheeks!
Wealthy sisters Katherina and Bianca find themselves pitched against suspicious suitors, the entire renaissance patriarchy and each other.
Why not throw in a booze soaked thespian for good measure?
Shhh-faced Shakespeare®: The Taming of the Shrew can be seen at Leicester Square Theatre starting on Wednesday 17th of April 2019.
Culture | Shhh-faced Shakespeare®: The Taming of the Shrew