- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Selfcare for the sober curious
Join us for an evening of lively discussion with Q & A down at The Jago for a lively discussion on how it feels to go sober and have a alcohol free life!
BBC. 2 presenter and Auther Janey Lee Grace who is heading up our “Stay dry till July” campaign is joined by Clare Pooley author of the best selling book The Sober Diaries and Badass brothers Lee and Shaun talk about what inspired them to create their cool clothing brand Rok Soba
The event Selfcare for the sober curious will be held at The Jago on Monday 11th March 2019.
Health | Selfcare for the sober curious