- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Self Love Sunday – Goal Setting + Wellness Workshop at Fifty Seven
Join the second in a series of Self Love Sunday pop-ups. A two-hour Sunday session for much deserved time to refresh your soul and get clear on what you want from 2019.
You will be welcomed into a super cozy space with a hot drink, nibbles and smiles all round. Laura, The Secret Inspirer, will guide a goal setting session to help you get clear on what you actually want and start getting excited about bringing your dreams into reality in 2019. There will be a meditation to slow down the chatter of the mind, lots of tips to help you feel the self love + and an opportunity to get personal Bach Flower remedy advice from special guest self love enthusiast Milly’s.
Arrive in your comfy clothes and be prepared to leave recharged, refocused and feeling massively in love, with yourself. Signalling to The Universe you are serious about making 2019 the best yet.
Bring your bestie, come on your own, make friends…join in as much or a little as you feel in the moment. This is your time to make as magical as you wish.
Self Love Sunday – Goal Setting + Wellness Workshop will held at Fifty Seven Sunday, January 6, 2019.
Training & Health | Fifty Seven