- Grand Final MISS USSR UK 2019
- Boneca 6th Birthday X Mayan Warrior
- Mixmag Live 2019 Tour w/ Helena Hauff
- Shoreditch Vintage Kilo Sale
- Vaisakhi Festival at London Trafalgar Square
- Back to Black: Celebrating Amy Winehouse at The Blues Kitchen – Brixton
- Don’t miss Uniqlo Tate Lates April 2019
- Stanley Kubrick Exhibition in London at The Design Museum
- The Handmaiden [Extended Edition]
- Discover the Art of Jazz & Poetry in a Floating Bookshop
Secret Sunrise London – Earth Hour Global Dance at Southbank Observation Place
For this special dance, we are supporting the WWF (World Wildlife Fund) initiative inviting people to turn off their lights between 8:30pm and 9:30pm to raise awareness of climate change. Last year, millions of people across 178 countries took part to show their support for the planet- and this year Secret Sunrise is joining forces with them!
All over the world, the Secret Sunrise cities will be uniting their communities at Earth Hour to celebrate our beautiful planet.
Come join in! We’ll be dancing on the Southbank, starting at 8PM so that we can enjoy the view of all the London landmarks switching off. Plus if that’s not enough to convince you: we’ll be donating 25% of each ticket sold to the WWF directly.
So let’s celebrate nature, the planet and all that it offer us the best way we know: with a dance of joy and unity! Get your dancing shoes out, wear your most colourful outfits- and get ready to boogie!
More about Secret Sunrise:
- The concept: 10 cities, 50 000 people- one united global dance for the happiest way to celebrate your day.
- The session: A unique concept combining the relaxation of yoga, the energy of a fitness class and the fun of a silent disco through wireless headphones!
- The result: Feel free, passionate, pumped to take on your day and connected to an awesome community!
Secret Sunrise London – Earth Hour Global Dance at Southbank Observation Place will be held on Saturday 30th of March 2019.
Health | Secret Sunrise London – Earth Hour Global Dance