- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Secret London Walking Tour
On this unique and unusual tour, you’ll uncover hidden parts of London that few people know about.
You’ll come across secret alleyways, ancient pubs, hear of body snatchers and murders and reveal the unexpected and unseen.
Away from the usual tourist trail, the guides will show you gas-lit alleyways, past old pubs and bookshops, remnants of sprawling mansions, unusual art and secret societies.
Come and enjoy exploring a city a few layers deeper than most on The Secret London Tour!
Secret London Walking Tour will start at Fourth Plinth, Trafalgar Square on Wednesday 17th of April 2019.
Entertainment | Secret London Walking Tour