- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Secondhand Furniture sale
On the 1st Sunday of each month, we host a sale at our East London warehouse in Canning Town, selling much of what we collected the previous months at reduced prices.
Do you want to….
1. Save money?
2. Get your hands on unique pieces furniture?
3. Get solid wood furniture at great prices?
4. Get yourself a piece of furniture that says something about you not about where you shop?
5. Help to reduce landfill?
We’re a local not-for profit social enterprise promoting reuse and waste minimisation.
Up to 50% off tables, chairs, beds, sofas, wardrobes etc.
Secondhand Furniture sale will be held at 122-162 Cranberry Lane on Sunday 7 July 2019 by Bright Sparks Re-Use Project.
Business | Secondhand Furniture sale