- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
‘Searching for Meaning’ documentary screening
‘Searching for Meaning’ is a thoughtful and informative documentary with a wide scope.
Directed by Jean-Francois Rodriguez after the difficult death of his own mother, the film explores end of life care and palliative care provision, funerals, spiritual care, attitudes to death and dying, and much more.
Far from being an abstract piece of film-making, at the heart of this film is the story of one family who right now are having to face exactly these discussions around death, dying and loss.
‘Searching for Meaning’ documentary screening will be held at St Christopher´s Hospice on Monday 13th of May 2019.
Health | ‘Searching for Meaning’ documentary screening