- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Screening: No Ifs Or Buts by The Hoxton, Holborn
Almost 20 years in the making, this doco by Sarah Lewis delivers a vital portrait of Soho barbershop Cuts – not just a place to get your hair trimmed, but a space for street fashion and pop innovators.
From its early ’80s post-punk roots, the salon grew to become a hip-hop club and hub for Djs, photographers and style icons with clientele that strectched from Boy George to Goldie.
Screening: No Ifs Or Buts by The Hoxton, Holborn will be held on Tuesday 26th of March 2019.
» More information here «
Film | Screening: No Ifs Or Buts by The Hoxton, Holborn