- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
- LARC Film Club x SWARM Festival of Resistance
- Best Baguette London 2019 – La finale
- Feminist Book Fortnight: Rebecca Tamás & Lucy Mercer
- JORDAN with Cathi Unsworth Defying Gravity
School of Design Open Day at Royal College of Art
RCA Open Days are open to prospective students thinking of studying at the Royal College of Art.
Visitors will have the opportunity to learn more about the RCA, before visiting programe facilities, workshops and studios as well as hearing from the Heads of Programe and having any questions you may have answered by staff and current students.
This School of Design Open Day at our Kensington campus is for visitors interested in learning more about the following Programmes. When booking a place, please indicate your Programme of interest by selecting the relevant ticket type.
- MA Programmes
- MA Design Products
- MA/MSc Global Innovation Design
- MA Fashion Menswear
- MA Fashion Womenswear
- MA/MSc Innovation Design Engineering
- MA Intelligent Mobility
- MA Service Design
- MA Textiles
- MRes RCA: Design Pathway
- MRes Healthcare & Design
- MPhil/PhD Design
- Intelligent Mobility Design Centre
- Materials Science Research Centre
This Open Day also coincides with the School of Design Work-in-progress Show and visitors will have the opportunity to see work by current students on display.
School of Design Open Day at Royal College of Art will be held Saturday 26th January 2019.
Business | School of Design Open Day