- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
School of Design Open Day at Royal College of Art
RCA Open Days are open to prospective students thinking of studying at the Royal College of Art.
Visitors will have the opportunity to learn more about the RCA, before visiting programe facilities, workshops and studios as well as hearing from the Heads of Programe and having any questions you may have answered by staff and current students.
This School of Design Open Day at our Kensington campus is for visitors interested in learning more about the following Programmes. When booking a place, please indicate your Programme of interest by selecting the relevant ticket type.
- MA Programmes
- MA Design Products
- MA/MSc Global Innovation Design
- MA Fashion Menswear
- MA Fashion Womenswear
- MA/MSc Innovation Design Engineering
- MA Intelligent Mobility
- MA Service Design
- MA Textiles
- MRes RCA: Design Pathway
- MRes Healthcare & Design
- MPhil/PhD Design
- Intelligent Mobility Design Centre
- Materials Science Research Centre
This Open Day also coincides with the School of Design Work-in-progress Show and visitors will have the opportunity to see work by current students on display.
School of Design Open Day at Royal College of Art will be held Saturday 26th January 2019.
Business | School of Design Open Day