- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Scary Things in The British Museum
This one hour tour looks at the scariest, most gruesome , most creepy objects in the British museum – including scary skeletons, mummies, grotesque gods and frightening finds. The tour is suitable for brave people aged 8 or over.
This tour is run by Rob Smith of Footprints of London and not by the British Museum
Scary Things in The British Museum the tour will be held Friday 22nd February 2019.
Culture | Scary Things in The British Museum