- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
- LARC Film Club x SWARM Festival of Resistance
- Best Baguette London 2019 – La finale
- Feminist Book Fortnight: Rebecca Tamás & Lucy Mercer
- JORDAN with Cathi Unsworth Defying Gravity
Rumours & Lies: Celebrating Fleetwood Mac at The Blues Kitchen – Brixton
Our homage to the genius of Fleetwood Mac will encompass nearly five decades of legendary music and channel the spirit of this amazing group at their very best.
This time, we celebrate one of the greatest selling bands of all time. The Fleetwood Mac story is an episodic saga that spans more than 30 years, but we will try to do it justice in just one night. Join us from 10.30pm as The Beekays perform the greatest hits from their bluesy beginnings to their legendary rumours.
Atlantic Soul Orchestra play the late set from 12:45am with nothing but the very best dance music originals and glorious soulful sounds to choose from. Downstairs you’ll find James Riley Trio, one of London’s most exciting upcoming talents, providing a soundtrack of thumpin’ blues and country.
Our resident DJ Ali B spins vintage dance classics throughout the night.
Rumours & Lies: Celebrating Fleetwood Mac will be held at The Blues Kitchen – Brixton Friday 18th January 2019.
Music | Rumours & Lies: Celebrating Fleetwood Mac