- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Rumours & Lies: Celebrating Fleetwood Mac at The Blues Kitchen – Brixton
Our homage to the genius of Fleetwood Mac will encompass nearly five decades of legendary music and channel the spirit of this amazing group at their very best.
This time, we celebrate one of the greatest selling bands of all time. The Fleetwood Mac story is an episodic saga that spans more than 30 years, but we will try to do it justice in just one night. Join us from 10.30pm as The Beekays perform the greatest hits from their bluesy beginnings to their legendary rumours.
Atlantic Soul Orchestra play the late set from 12:45am with nothing but the very best dance music originals and glorious soulful sounds to choose from. Downstairs you’ll find James Riley Trio, one of London’s most exciting upcoming talents, providing a soundtrack of thumpin’ blues and country.
Our resident DJ Ali B spins vintage dance classics throughout the night.
Rumours & Lies: Celebrating Fleetwood Mac will be held at The Blues Kitchen – Brixton Friday 18th January 2019.
Music | Rumours & Lies: Celebrating Fleetwood Mac