- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Rumours & Lies: Celebrating Fleetwood Mac at The Blues Kitchen – Brixton
Our homage to the genius of Fleetwood Mac will encompass nearly five decades of legendary music and channel the spirit of this amazing group at their very best.
This time, we celebrate one of the greatest selling bands of all time. The Fleetwood Mac story is an episodic saga that spans more than 30 years, but we will try to do it justice in just one night. Join us from 10.30pm as The Beekays perform the greatest hits from their bluesy beginnings to their legendary rumours.
Atlantic Soul Orchestra play the late set from 12:45am with nothing but the very best dance music originals and glorious soulful sounds to choose from. Downstairs you’ll find James Riley Trio, one of London’s most exciting upcoming talents, providing a soundtrack of thumpin’ blues and country.
Our resident DJ Ali B spins vintage dance classics throughout the night.
Rumours & Lies: Celebrating Fleetwood Mac will be held at The Blues Kitchen – Brixton Friday 18th January 2019.
Music | Rumours & Lies: Celebrating Fleetwood Mac