- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Ruby and The Dukes at The Rivoli Ballroom
Rivoli Ballroom are thrilled to introduce Ruby and The Dukes to the Jive Party roster of the best jive and swing bands in Town.
The band, fronted by lead singer Ruby who hails from Lithuania, specialises in 40’s & 50’s RocknRoll, Blues, RnB, Rockabilly and Retro Swing – playing classics by Ruth Brown, Varetta Dillard, Etta James, Wanda Jackson, LaVern Baker, Koko Taylor, Little Richard and Bill Haley to contemporary hits by Imelda May, the Stray Cats and The Postmodern Jukebox.
The 5-piece band also features the vintage Gretsch guitar of Chris Thorn. Catch them on Jan 19th in a fabulous venue with spacious maple wood dance floor, chandeliers, and a great atmosphere.
Ruby and The Dukes will play at The Rivoli Ballroom Friday 19th January 2019.
Music | Ruby and The Dukes at The Rivoli Ballroom