- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Royal Arsenal, Woolwich – Women’s History Tour at The Taproom
To celebrate Women’s History Month we are running special tours of the Royal Arsenal site, we will focus on the schizophrenic history of women on the site.
The hatred in Woolwich of the suffrage movement against the absolute need for women to take over roles in the factories. The compensation of men for the inconvenience of working with women against one of the first sites to bring in nurseries and protect un-married mothers. It truly is a fascinating history.
The tour will start and end at the sites great bar, The Taproom. Included in the £12 ticket price is a free Hop Stuff beer, glass of wine or soft drink. The tour will take approximately an hour and a half.
Please note this is an on street tour. Most of the buildings on the tour have already been converted and occupied by businesses or as residential so access inside is not possible. Wear clothing appropriate to the forecast weather conditions.
Royal Arsenal, Woolwich – Women’s History Tour at The Taproom will be held Saturday 2nd February 2019.
Culture | Royal Arsenal, Woolwich – Women’s History Tour