- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Rooms By Enda Walsh
Ushered into a series of five realistic spaces, housing clues to the character once confined within their walls, you’ll hear haunting accounts of solitude as part of an immersive theatre installation.
As one of an audience of six, you are invited to step inside meticulously designed and detailed rooms, exploring each for two minutes before recorded audio begins. Comprising absorbing and vivid texts by Enda Walsh that draw us into the highly intimate lives of five individuals, they are narrated by some of Ireland’s most distinct voices – Niall Buggy, Charlie Murphy, Donal O’Kelly, Paul Reid and Eileen Walsh.
This is the first time that Enda Walsh’s five short stories to date are presented together as one performance. Unrelated yet all springing from the loneliness experienced by ordinary people, they take on a quiet poetic force through remarkable storytelling, punctuated by stark lighting and sound. Contemplative, atmospheric and sure to stay with you long after you’ve emerged.
Rooms By Enda Walsh will shown at Barbican Centre with start on Thursday 11th of April 2019.
Culture | Rooms By Enda Walsh