- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Rise Up at Drink, Shop & Do – Kings Cross
Rise Up is an open mic evening for poets, rappers, singers and storytellers.
Launched in NW London in 2016 Rise Up aims to give an equal platform to both emerging and established artists.
With regular appearances from some of the best known names on the poetry scene Rise Up is dedicated to providing a warm welcome and a supportive platform for all fans and supporters of spoken arts.
Now at the gorgeous Drink, Shop & Do in King’s Cross Rise up is more accesibe than ever, and with live DJs on the night Rise Up is the poetry party to get you set and smiling for the weekend!
So whether you are a performer or a fan, Rise Up brings the vibes that keep people coming back.
Rise Up at Drink, Shop & Do – Kings Cross Thursday 17th January 2019.
Culture | Rise Up at Drink, Shop & Do – Kings Cross