- Grand Final MISS USSR UK 2019
- Boneca 6th Birthday X Mayan Warrior
- Mixmag Live 2019 Tour w/ Helena Hauff
- Shoreditch Vintage Kilo Sale
- Vaisakhi Festival at London Trafalgar Square
- Back to Black: Celebrating Amy Winehouse at The Blues Kitchen – Brixton
- Don’t miss Uniqlo Tate Lates April 2019
- Stanley Kubrick Exhibition in London at The Design Museum
- The Handmaiden [Extended Edition]
- Discover the Art of Jazz & Poetry in a Floating Bookshop
Rise Up at Drink, Shop & Do – Kings Cross
Rise Up is an open mic evening for poets, rappers, singers and storytellers.
Launched in NW London in 2016 Rise Up aims to give an equal platform to both emerging and established artists.
With regular appearances from some of the best known names on the poetry scene Rise Up is dedicated to providing a warm welcome and a supportive platform for all fans and supporters of spoken arts.
Now at the gorgeous Drink, Shop & Do in King’s Cross Rise up is more accesibe than ever, and with live DJs on the night Rise Up is the poetry party to get you set and smiling for the weekend!
So whether you are a performer or a fan, Rise Up brings the vibes that keep people coming back.
Rise Up at Drink, Shop & Do – Kings Cross Thursday 17th January 2019.
Culture | Rise Up at Drink, Shop & Do – Kings Cross