- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Rise Up at Drink, Shop & Do – Kings Cross
Rise Up is an open mic evening for poets, rappers, singers and storytellers.
Launched in NW London in 2016 Rise Up aims to give an equal platform to both emerging and established artists.
With regular appearances from some of the best known names on the poetry scene Rise Up is dedicated to providing a warm welcome and a supportive platform for all fans and supporters of spoken arts.
Now at the gorgeous Drink, Shop & Do in King’s Cross Rise up is more accesibe than ever, and with live DJs on the night Rise Up is the poetry party to get you set and smiling for the weekend!
So whether you are a performer or a fan, Rise Up brings the vibes that keep people coming back.
Rise Up at Drink, Shop & Do – Kings Cross Thursday 17th January 2019.
Culture | Rise Up at Drink, Shop & Do – Kings Cross