- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Respect : Celebrating Aretha Franklin at The Blues Kitchen – Camden
Every Friday in Camden we bring you the finest soul, funk and rock & roll across two live shows and DJs playing ’til late. From Prince to Fleetwood Mac, our World Famous BK House Band deliver your favourite vintage dance sounds all night long. Sing-along soul, foot-tappin’ funk and raucous rock & roll – this is Camden Got Soul!
Tonight we R-E-S-P-E-C-T one of the fiercest and most influential females of funk and soul, the incredible Aretha Franklin. An American soul singer, songwriter, civil rights activist and pianist, Aretha has not only changed the landscape of music, but American history forever, making her an unforgettable icon from the golden era of music.
Although tragically taken from us in 2018, her universally adored big anthems live on. Celebrate and sing along to your favourite Aretha classics including ‘Respect’, ‘Natural Woman’ and ‘Think’ performed LIVE by our eight piece house band all night long.
Leading the dance floor into dawn, our resident DJs play between the bands, selecting the best vintage dance records to keep you shuffling til the stars disappear and the sun comes up.
Respect : Celebrating Aretha Franklin at The Blues Kitchen – Camden on Friday 22nd of March 2019.
Entertainment | Respect : Celebrating Aretha Franklin