- Freud in Prison by Freud Museum London
- Free From Festival London UK’s 1st Gluten, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free
- Ye Vagabonds at the Lexington
- Pop Up Africa’s – Africa at Spitalfields 2019
- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
Repair & Refashion Your Clothes at The Create Place
A regular and free sewing workshop: Eleanor and Sarah are on hand to help you repair and upcycle your clothes.
Practice techniques on examples or bring along your own clothes to repair and alter, drop by or stay for the whole session.
Sewing machines, iron and basic sewing equipment is provided, please bring along a sewing kit of you have one.
We are a friendly and inclusive group, be prepared to share ideas with others on how we can mend and refashion clothes to combat textile waste.
Repair & Refashion Your Clothes will be held at The Create Place Monday 28th January 2019.
Fashion | Repair & Refashion Your Clothes