- Bat The Father, Rabbit The Son Written and performed by Donal O’Kelly
- Feeding Time: an event by and for young people aged 14 to 19
- Secret Sunrise London – Earth Hour Global Dance at Southbank Observation Place
- Movies, Memories, Magic at the iconic Cinema Museum
- Indian Hatha Yoga, Pranayama & Mantra With Ravi Dixit
- Kanan Gill Live – Central London at Greenwood Theatre
- Mobo Award-Winning Club Rotation Returns To Subterania
- Rave Rituals Saturday Rave
- Performance by Adam Christensen at Camdens Art Centre
- Paint like Picasso! Shoreditch
Repair & Refashion Your Clothes at The Create Place
A regular and free sewing workshop: Eleanor and Sarah are on hand to help you repair and upcycle your clothes.
Practice techniques on examples or bring along your own clothes to repair and alter, drop by or stay for the whole session.
Sewing machines, iron and basic sewing equipment is provided, please bring along a sewing kit of you have one.
We are a friendly and inclusive group, be prepared to share ideas with others on how we can mend and refashion clothes to combat textile waste.
Repair & Refashion Your Clothes will be held at The Create Place Monday 28th January 2019.
Fashion | Repair & Refashion Your Clothes