- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Repair & Refashion Your Clothes at The Create Place
A regular and free sewing workshop: Eleanor and Sarah are on hand to help you repair and upcycle your clothes.
Practice techniques on examples or bring along your own clothes to repair and alter, drop by or stay for the whole session.
Sewing machines, iron and basic sewing equipment is provided, please bring along a sewing kit of you have one.
We are a friendly and inclusive group, be prepared to share ideas with others on how we can mend and refashion clothes to combat textile waste.
Repair & Refashion Your Clothes will be held at The Create Place Monday 28th January 2019.
Fashion | Repair & Refashion Your Clothes