- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Red Plate Society – Dumpling workshop at Royal College of Art
Dumpling is a dish that consists of piece(s) of dough wrapped around a filling or of dough with no filling.
It is a traditional food eating during lunar new year.
We will prepare 2 kinds of fillings (meat and vegan). You will have a chance to make and taste delicious dumplings during the workshop.
You can eat as much as you want, please be aware of your own food allergy.
Red Plate Society – Dumpling workshop at Royal College of Art will be held Thursday 7th February 2019.
Food | Red Plate Society – Dumpling workshop