- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Radical Women of the East End
Retrace the steps of the most famous radical women associated with Bow, starting with the Bryant and May matchwomen.
Sylvia Pankhurst established the Suffragette East London Federation here, campaigning not only for the right of women to vote, but also to establish their social and economic freedom.
Minnie Lansbury died here, after a heroic fight for justice for local residents.
We will re-locate past struggles for social justice and take a look at the modern Bow on the way.
Radical Women of the East End will start at Bow Road Station Sunday 10th February 2019.
Culture | Radical Women of the East End