- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Q-Art Crit hosted by Mall Galleries and Q-Art
We are inviting both FBA Futures as well as other artists to share their practice with the public. This crit brings together graduate, student, and self-taught artists. Come and take part in the discussion.
In collaboration with Q-Art, FBA Futures will host a critiquing session of three FBA Futures artists and three Q-Art artists. The crit will be a chance for the public to meet and discuss the art in FBA Futures with practitioners. Artists being critiqued will present a selection of works, providing an opportunity for participants to understand the broad context of their artistic practices.
For tips on getting the most out of a crit, take a look at Q-Art’s pocket guide or commissioned artist’s video Art Crits: 20 Questions: http://q-art.org.uk/portfolio/art-crits-20-questions/.
This event is part of FBA Futures 2019, the UK’s biggest annual survey of emerging contemporary figurative art, mapping new practices and ideas of representation and draughtsmanship. The exhibition is at Mall Galleries from the 8 to the 19 January 2019.
Q-Art Crit will be held at Mall Galleries Wednesday 9th January.
Culture & Music | Q-Art Crit