- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
- LARC Film Club x SWARM Festival of Resistance
- Best Baguette London 2019 – La finale
- Feminist Book Fortnight: Rebecca Tamás & Lucy Mercer
- JORDAN with Cathi Unsworth Defying Gravity
Q-Art Crit hosted by Mall Galleries and Q-Art
We are inviting both FBA Futures as well as other artists to share their practice with the public. This crit brings together graduate, student, and self-taught artists. Come and take part in the discussion.
In collaboration with Q-Art, FBA Futures will host a critiquing session of three FBA Futures artists and three Q-Art artists. The crit will be a chance for the public to meet and discuss the art in FBA Futures with practitioners. Artists being critiqued will present a selection of works, providing an opportunity for participants to understand the broad context of their artistic practices.
For tips on getting the most out of a crit, take a look at Q-Art’s pocket guide or commissioned artist’s video Art Crits: 20 Questions: http://q-art.org.uk/portfolio/art-crits-20-questions/.
This event is part of FBA Futures 2019, the UK’s biggest annual survey of emerging contemporary figurative art, mapping new practices and ideas of representation and draughtsmanship. The exhibition is at Mall Galleries from the 8 to the 19 January 2019.
Q-Art Crit will be held at Mall Galleries Wednesday 9th January.
Culture & Music | Q-Art Crit