- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Pro women’s racing panel: How far do you want to go
Join us for a discussion on the future of pro women’s racing in collaboration with BellaVelo and Le Loop on Tuesday 26th February at Look mum no hands! Many held their breath during the nail-biting finish of last year’s La Course. Pro women’s racing is thrilling and we want more.
- So where do we go from here?
- What’s stopping us riding further?
- Who are the movers and shakers taking things forward?
- What would a women’s Grand Tour actually look like?
~ The Panel ~
- Emily Chappell – Le Loop Lead Cyclist and author
- Molly Weaver – Former professional cyclist turned pundit and commentator
- Fran Cutts – Amateur cyclist for Team LDN
- Dr Fiona Struthers – Le Loop Team Doctor
- Abbie Dentus – Rider for Brother UK / Team OnForm
Doors 6:30pm, the panel will start at 7pm.
On the night we’ll run a raffle to win a bunch of brilliant bicycle themed prizes including:
- A full bike clean from Ride Clean
- A Lezyne Torque Drive from Epic Cycles
- Treatment voucher from Ultra Sports Clinic
Pro women’s racing panel: How far do you want to go will be held at Look mum no hands Tuesday 26th February 2019.
Fitness | Pro women’s racing panel: How far do you want to go