- Grand Final MISS USSR UK 2019
- Boneca 6th Birthday X Mayan Warrior
- Mixmag Live 2019 Tour w/ Helena Hauff
- Shoreditch Vintage Kilo Sale
- Vaisakhi Festival at London Trafalgar Square
- Back to Black: Celebrating Amy Winehouse at The Blues Kitchen – Brixton
- Don’t miss Uniqlo Tate Lates April 2019
- Stanley Kubrick Exhibition in London at The Design Museum
- The Handmaiden [Extended Edition]
- Discover the Art of Jazz & Poetry in a Floating Bookshop
Preview: Sarah Morris, ‘Machines do not make us into Machines’
White Cube Bermondsey presents Sarah Morris’s first solo show in the UK in six years. Featuring paintings, films, a site-specific wall painting as well as the artist’s first sculptural work, the exhibition reflects Morris’s interest in networks, typologies, architecture and the city, articulated through colour and geometric abstraction.
Throughout her career, Morris has been drawn on a wide range of subjects, from American corporate identities and graphics, to GPS technologies, mapping and psychology. In her work she explores systems of flow within cities, whether that be production, commuters, pedestrians, vehicles or currencies.
Also on view:
- Zhou Li
- ‘Original State of Mind’
- North Galleries
- White Cube is pleased to present an exhibition by Zhou Li at Bermondsey. Featuring large-scale paintings from two new series of works, it marks the artist’s first solo exhibition in the UK.
Preview: Sarah Morris, ‘Machines do not make us into Machines’ will be held at White Cube on Tuesday 16 of April 2019
Culture | Preview: Sarah Morris, ‘Machines do not make us into Machines’