- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Preview: Sarah Morris, ‘Machines do not make us into Machines’
White Cube Bermondsey presents Sarah Morris’s first solo show in the UK in six years. Featuring paintings, films, a site-specific wall painting as well as the artist’s first sculptural work, the exhibition reflects Morris’s interest in networks, typologies, architecture and the city, articulated through colour and geometric abstraction.
Throughout her career, Morris has been drawn on a wide range of subjects, from American corporate identities and graphics, to GPS technologies, mapping and psychology. In her work she explores systems of flow within cities, whether that be production, commuters, pedestrians, vehicles or currencies.
Also on view:
- Zhou Li
- ‘Original State of Mind’
- North Galleries
- White Cube is pleased to present an exhibition by Zhou Li at Bermondsey. Featuring large-scale paintings from two new series of works, it marks the artist’s first solo exhibition in the UK.
Preview: Sarah Morris, ‘Machines do not make us into Machines’ will be held at White Cube on Tuesday 16 of April 2019
Culture | Preview: Sarah Morris, ‘Machines do not make us into Machines’