- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Pop Up Africa’s – Africa at Spitalfields 2019
Kicking off Summer, Pop Up Africa returns to Spitalfields E1 on Bank Holiday Monday 27th May 2019 to host Africa at Spitalfields, London’s biggest Africa inspired retail experience.
Africa at Spitalfields offers city dwellers the chance to experience (and purchase a bit of) Africa via stalls of produce and cuisine from all corners of the continent, including everything from art, literature, clothing, handcrafted dolls, instruments and interior décor.
Pop Up Africa will transform Spitalfields E1 into a bustling African market bringing the products to life through the experience which will include diffrent genres of African dancing, live music, stroy telling and much more, aimed at showcasing the best that Africa and it’s diaspora has to offer.
Pop Up Africa’s – Africa at Spitalfields 2019 will be held on Monday 27th of May 2019.
Business | Pop Up Africa’s – Africa at Spitalfields 2019