- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Pop On Over w/ Tailor Jae at Boxpark Shoreditch
Tailor Jae, real name Jess Boateng, is a self-taught DJ with a penchant for bass-driven sounds. She’s played London venues including The Nest and Village Underground, while also appearing with guest mixes on Mixmag, Kiss FM, Rinse FM and Radar Radio.
Known for her eclectic track selections and quick transitions you can expect a set full of surprises.
Expect to hear genres from house to garage to grime to hip hop and RnB and all genres in between infused into an exciting mind boggling experience.
Pop On Over w/ Tailor Jae will play at Boxpark Shoreditch Thursday 21st February 2019.
Entertainment | Pop On Over w/ Tailor Jae