- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Join our ‘Poet in Residence’, Nelson Brooks, for a Poetry Walk in Tower Hamlets Cemetery Park. You will hear a variety of poetry forms, structured and unstructured, rhyming and non-rhyming.
You are welcome to write and share your own poems during this gentle stroll if you wish, we will also look our for interesting plants and animals as we go.
Bring a pen along,
And a pad to write upon,
Let us pen nature
~Nelson Brooks (2019)
Poetry Walk Monday 23 September 2019 starts at Tower Hamlets Cemetery Park.
Culture | Poetry Walk