- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Peter Ackroyd’s Monstrous East End
Peter Ackroyd’s is one of the authentic voices of London: his novels, histories, biographies and so much more capture the rhythms of the city.
This tour celebrates his portrayal of the riverside East End as a place of monsters and darkness.
It features readings from three of his novels: ‘Hawksmoor’, ‘The Casebook of Victor Frankenstein’ and ‘Dan Leno and the Limehouse Golem’.
The walk will take approximately 2 hours, and finishes near Shadwell Overground and DLR Stations.
Don’t miss the tour Peter Ackroyd’s Monstrous East End Saturday 26th January 2019.
Culture | Peter Ackroyd’s Monstrous East End