- Freud in Prison by Freud Museum London
- Free From Festival London UK’s 1st Gluten, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free
- Ye Vagabonds at the Lexington
- Pop Up Africa’s – Africa at Spitalfields 2019
- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
Peter Ackroyd’s Monstrous East End
Peter Ackroyd’s is one of the authentic voices of London: his novels, histories, biographies and so much more capture the rhythms of the city.
This tour celebrates his portrayal of the riverside East End as a place of monsters and darkness.
It features readings from three of his novels: ‘Hawksmoor’, ‘The Casebook of Victor Frankenstein’ and ‘Dan Leno and the Limehouse Golem’.
The walk will take approximately 2 hours, and finishes near Shadwell Overground and DLR Stations.
Don’t miss the tour Peter Ackroyd’s Monstrous East End Saturday 26th January 2019.
Culture | Peter Ackroyd’s Monstrous East End