- Bat The Father, Rabbit The Son Written and performed by Donal O’Kelly
- Feeding Time: an event by and for young people aged 14 to 19
- Secret Sunrise London – Earth Hour Global Dance at Southbank Observation Place
- Movies, Memories, Magic at the iconic Cinema Museum
- Indian Hatha Yoga, Pranayama & Mantra With Ravi Dixit
- Kanan Gill Live – Central London at Greenwood Theatre
- Mobo Award-Winning Club Rotation Returns To Subterania
- Rave Rituals Saturday Rave
- Performance by Adam Christensen at Camdens Art Centre
- Paint like Picasso! Shoreditch
Peter Ackroyd’s Monstrous East End
Peter Ackroyd’s is one of the authentic voices of London: his novels, histories, biographies and so much more capture the rhythms of the city.
This tour celebrates his portrayal of the riverside East End as a place of monsters and darkness.
It features readings from three of his novels: ‘Hawksmoor’, ‘The Casebook of Victor Frankenstein’ and ‘Dan Leno and the Limehouse Golem’.
The walk will take approximately 2 hours, and finishes near Shadwell Overground and DLR Stations.
Don’t miss the tour Peter Ackroyd’s Monstrous East End Saturday 26th January 2019.
Culture | Peter Ackroyd’s Monstrous East End