- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Perfecting your Film from Script to Screen
Join us for our first Creative England networking event of the New Year – Creative Resolutions! Learn how to develop your film from script to screen with key industry experts.
The evening will open with a talk from experienced Development Producer, Angeli MacFarlane addressing how development is best managed from both creative and entrepreneurial standpoints – for the talent how to spot and understand good material and turn it into a successful draft, how to work with commissioners and funders in development and for producers, tips on handling both the creative process and the creative team. This will be a practical session with lots of working examples from real life projects and plenty of time to ask questions, followed by an opportunity to network with industry professionals.
Angeli founded a development, training & production company for writers, directors and producers in Film, TV & Theatre called Script Cube. She is currently an Executive on the Microwave first feature slate for Film London, BBC Films and BFI, runs the Diploma in Script Development at the National Film and Television School and also delivers professional development opportunities to support and sustain diverse filmmakers in the audiovisual landscape through, Modern Tales. Recent credits include – award-winning film The Favourite, Sundance 2019 premiere Dirty God and the LFF screened film Mari.
This event is part of Hertfordshire ProConnect, an ERDF funded programme of workshops, events and small business grants for SMEs running until summer 2019, specifically designed to help you & your business grow. The programme is aimed at freelance crew members, filmmakers or small business owners operating in – or part of the supply chain to – the creative industries.
Perfecting your Film from Script to Screen will be held Elstree Studios Thursday 31st January 2019.
Business | Perfecting your Film from Script to Screen