- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Patrick Pichette: How to become Google’s next CFO
A fireside chat with Patrick Pichette, Google’s ex CFO, is a General Partner at iNovia Capital, a Canadian VC Firm that invests in the passionate few with the will, the wisdom, and the wit to create a world that will become obvious to all tomorrow.
Since his departure from Google in 2015, Patrick travelled the world, but continued to stay active in the business community as a board member of Twitter and as an investor/advisor/board member to a number of startups around the world, including Zoona (Sub Saharan Africa), Boosted Boards (Mountain View), and Arctoris (UK), among others.
Patrick Pichette has 25+ years of financial and operating expertise at an exceptional level. He has led world-class companies like Google, McKinsey, Bell and Sprint Canada to break through the complexities of hyper growth and to execute large, transformative programs.
In his time at Google, he oversaw finance and most corporate functions — he took an active part in the creation of the Alphabet structure and was actively involved in Google’s extensive corporate M&A agenda — including close to 200 acquisitions. In addition to leading all accounting and financial matters at Google, his responsibilities also included all worldwide functions for Real Estate, Employee Services, People Operations, Transport, Google.org, Google Fiber, Security, Economics and Business Operations.
This is one event you just cannot miss! Organised by LSE SU Entrepreneurs, King’s Entrepreneurs, Imperial Entrepreneurs, LBS Entrepreneurship Club, UCL Fintech & UCL Entrepreneurs. We hope to see you!
Patrick Pichette: How to become Google’s next CFO at University of London Monday 18th February 2019.
Business | Patrick Pichette: How to become Google’s next CFO