- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Paint Winter + Wine! Afternoon, London Bridge
PopUp Painting invites you to unleash your creativity – wine glass in one hand, paintbrush in the other! No experience needed.
Your event at The Horniman at Hays will be themed around Felix Vallotton’s lovely Snowy Landscape painting. Indulge in rich warm colours and create your own beautiful winter scene.
Since 2013 our mission has been to bring art out of the classroom and gallery and into the places people meet on an every day basis. You’ll be guided step by step by a practicing artist, while you drink, paint and create your way to becoming an artist for the night!
Your experience will include:
- All art supplies – including paint, brushes, apron
- Guidance from a qualified and practicing artist (but feel free to go off-piste!)
- A themed playlist to immerse you in your experience
- A glass of wine (soft drink alternatives available)
- A guaranteed like on Instagram if you share your pics with #popuppainting
Paint Winter + Wine! Afternoon, London Bridge at Horniman at Hays Saturday 23rd February 2019.
Drink | Paint Winter + Wine! Afternoon, London Bridge