- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Oval Night Market, E2
Join us for the second market of the season at The Oval, Bethnal Green, Friday 21st and Saturday 22nd June. Back for two balmy nights of bangin’ new street eats, live music, artists, makers plus craft & cocktail bars. Sch-wing!
Inspired by New York-style road-block parties The Oval will be closed to traffic, with dancing on the streets, DJs spinning beats all through the evening and all set against the iconic gasworks cityscape.
This month our foodie line-up features Time Out’s 2019 no.3 best street food trader Jake’s Vegan Steaks, fiery Thai dishes care of Yaay Yaay, sacrilegiously god burgers from Holy Cow and more! We also welcome over 15 makers & artists hawking their wares, plus a new Cocktail bar from the Mixology Brothers. Whoop!
Kick back at Pin-Up Beers’s craft bar serving the finest independent suds from The Five Points Brewing Company, Tiny Rebel Brewing Co. and more, with a soundtrack of golden era hip-hop, disco, funk and soul from our lovely DJs, plus a some live music treats like last month.
Best of all the market will be livening-up our urban location with good vibes for two evenings of free fun. Yes-yes, that’s zilch pounds and nada pennies!
Bring your smiles and your mates – for one weekend the streets are ours.
Oval Night Market, E2 will be held on Friday, June 21, and Saturday, June 22, 2019.
Business | Oval Night Market, E2