- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
With her sophomore album FLAMINGO set for release on July 5, Olympia today unveils a string of high profile tour dates across the globe.
Following critically acclaimed shows across the UK and Europe earlier this year, Olympia returns for the biggest headline tour of her career including the UK, Ireland, Europe and Australia, to deliver the bold, immersive vision that is ‘Flamingo’, with a full band in tow.
‘Flamingo’ is Olympia’s most personal record to date, full of risk, escalation, and the complex pop unspooling we’ve come to recognise in her work. Packed with insistent earworms the album struts boldy between the artists knack at crafting sophisticated pop tunes able to spring multiple moods, and the sizzle of sonics being pushed ever so into the red.
Her music has been compared to artists as disparate as Joey Santiago (Pixies), Anna Calvi and David Bowie.
Olivia Bartley, creative force behind the project, co-produced the upcoming album with long-time collaborator Burke Reid (Courtney Barnett, DMAs).
Don’t miss Olympia, one of Australia’s most relentlessly original artists performing her highly anticipated new album ‘Flamingo’ live at The Old Blue Last on Monday 22 July 2019.
Music | Olympia live at The Old Blue Last