- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Old Dirty Brasstards at The Blues Kitchen – Brixton
What do you get when you combine righteous music, all out dancing and just a ‘lil drinkin’? Brixton Got Soul comin’ at ya! Brixton Got Soul returns for another night of classic tunes that’ll have you singing & shakin’ til the small hours.
From Pharrell to Fleetwood Mac, hear all the classics big brass band style from the most bad-ass, tweed-class brass band in town. Old Dirty Brasstards will be unleashing their infectious brass party jams in brixton at 11pm. From old school funk to modern pop, you’ll be singing along with them all night long.
Atlantic Soul Orchestra play the late set from 12:45am with nothing but the very best dance music originals and glorious soulful sounds to choose from. Downstairs you’ll find James Riley Trio, one of London’s most exciting upcoming talents, providing a soundtrack of thumpin’ blues and country.
Our resident DJ Edgar Blanco spins vintage dance classics throughout the night.
Old Dirty Brasstards is held at The Blues Kitchen – Brixton Friday 25th January 2019.
Music | Old Dirty Brasstards