- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
- LARC Film Club x SWARM Festival of Resistance
- Best Baguette London 2019 – La finale
- Feminist Book Fortnight: Rebecca Tamás & Lucy Mercer
- JORDAN with Cathi Unsworth Defying Gravity
Ny2019 GB Kundalini Yoga Festival Celebration of the new year
An evening of Kundalini Yoga, Gong, Meditation, Mantra and a delicious vegan dinner. Join us in sangat to celebrate the arrival of 2019.
We are blessed to announce that the Kundalini Yoga kriya will be led by Angad Kaur and that Preetam Kaur and Prakashjot will play the gong for us while we relax. After dinner, Fateh Singh will lead a meditation and introduce the work of the Guru Ram Das Project. There will be kirtan and mantra presented by Wioletta Diamondheart, Siri Sadhana Kaur and Anand Kirtan and her family.
Children are very welcome (under 12s free) A programme of activities will be organised before dinner and then the children will re-join the celebration in time to sing and chant with us.
Please bring water, a yoga mat and a shawl or blanket to cover yourself during relaxation.
NY2019 GB Kundalini Yoga Festival 2019 Celeb will be held Saturday, January 5, 2019 at St Ethelburga’s Centre for Reconcilation and Peace.
Training & Health | Kundalini Yoga Festival 2019