- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Ny2019 GB Kundalini Yoga Festival Celebration of the new year
An evening of Kundalini Yoga, Gong, Meditation, Mantra and a delicious vegan dinner. Join us in sangat to celebrate the arrival of 2019.
We are blessed to announce that the Kundalini Yoga kriya will be led by Angad Kaur and that Preetam Kaur and Prakashjot will play the gong for us while we relax. After dinner, Fateh Singh will lead a meditation and introduce the work of the Guru Ram Das Project. There will be kirtan and mantra presented by Wioletta Diamondheart, Siri Sadhana Kaur and Anand Kirtan and her family.
Children are very welcome (under 12s free) A programme of activities will be organised before dinner and then the children will re-join the celebration in time to sing and chant with us.
Please bring water, a yoga mat and a shawl or blanket to cover yourself during relaxation.
NY2019 GB Kundalini Yoga Festival 2019 Celeb will be held Saturday, January 5, 2019 at St Ethelburga’s Centre for Reconcilation and Peace.
Training & Health | Kundalini Yoga Festival 2019