- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Ny2019 GB Kundalini Yoga Festival Celebration of the new year
An evening of Kundalini Yoga, Gong, Meditation, Mantra and a delicious vegan dinner. Join us in sangat to celebrate the arrival of 2019.
We are blessed to announce that the Kundalini Yoga kriya will be led by Angad Kaur and that Preetam Kaur and Prakashjot will play the gong for us while we relax. After dinner, Fateh Singh will lead a meditation and introduce the work of the Guru Ram Das Project. There will be kirtan and mantra presented by Wioletta Diamondheart, Siri Sadhana Kaur and Anand Kirtan and her family.
Children are very welcome (under 12s free) A programme of activities will be organised before dinner and then the children will re-join the celebration in time to sing and chant with us.
Please bring water, a yoga mat and a shawl or blanket to cover yourself during relaxation.
NY2019 GB Kundalini Yoga Festival 2019 Celeb will be held Saturday, January 5, 2019 at St Ethelburga’s Centre for Reconcilation and Peace.
Training & Health | Kundalini Yoga Festival 2019