- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
New models in new media – NUJ LIBNM branch meeting
It’s not a good time for the new media industry. International sites Buzzfeed and HuffPost are laying off hundreds of journalists, while the UK’s online women’s magazine The Pool has gone into administration.
Charlie MacNamara from the Media Fund, which is working to build a new model of funding for the media, will join us at the branch meeting. Hopefully we’ll have a few people from the industry there as well to add their views.
Other than that, we’ll have the normal branch business of electing new members and member/chapel reports.
Tea and coffee will be available as usual and the venue is accessible.
New models in new media – NUJ LIBNM branch meeting will be held at NUJ Headland House Tuesday 26th February 2019.
Business | New models in new media – NUJ LIBNM branch meeting