- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Mud Morganfield at The Blues Kitchen
Multi award-winning artist and world-renowned bluesman Mud Morganfield comes to London for three special shows across The Blues Kitchen.
Mud Morganfield is an established star in the world of blues music. Being the eldest son of the legendary Muddy Waters, he was brought up around some of the finest blues musicians the world has ever seen.
His traditions lie firmly in the Chicago blues sound which, along with his incredible song-writing ability, has defined his long and successful career. His albums have achieved critical acclaim, with high praise from the likes of Buddy Guy and Jools Holland to name a few.
Mud has dedicated his life to continuing the legacy of his bloodline, channelling the sound and spirit of his father wherever he goes. With three consecutive shows across The Blues Kitchen this April, and backed by some of the UKs leading musicians, this is a great opportunity to catch him in an intimate atmosphere and hear some of the grooviest blues around.
Mud Morganfield at The Blues Kitchen on Tuesday 16th, Wednesday 17th and Thursday 18th of April 2019.
Music | Mud Morganfield at The Blues Kitchen