- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Mud Morganfield at The Blues Kitchen
Multi award-winning artist and world-renowned bluesman Mud Morganfield comes to London for three special shows across The Blues Kitchen.
Mud Morganfield is an established star in the world of blues music. Being the eldest son of the legendary Muddy Waters, he was brought up around some of the finest blues musicians the world has ever seen.
His traditions lie firmly in the Chicago blues sound which, along with his incredible song-writing ability, has defined his long and successful career. His albums have achieved critical acclaim, with high praise from the likes of Buddy Guy and Jools Holland to name a few.
Mud has dedicated his life to continuing the legacy of his bloodline, channelling the sound and spirit of his father wherever he goes. With three consecutive shows across The Blues Kitchen this April, and backed by some of the UKs leading musicians, this is a great opportunity to catch him in an intimate atmosphere and hear some of the grooviest blues around.
Mud Morganfield at The Blues Kitchen on Tuesday 16th, Wednesday 17th and Thursday 18th of April 2019.
Music | Mud Morganfield at The Blues Kitchen