- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Movie Money: Financing Your Film The Course
You have a great idea for a movie. You’ve met your writer and had meeting after meeting about the script. You’ve attended a film festival or two and found a hot director and a couple of actors.
Now you need movie money to make your short or feature.
This evening workshop will run through the basic financing tools available for any business, not just the film business. These tax-efficient finance structures make the UK one of the most attractive places in Europe to raise money for film production. Find out how they work and how to utilise them.
What you will learn at Movie Money:
- Company Structure (what’s best for your film)
- VCT’s and the bank of Mum and Dad
- EIS & SEIS – Pros and Cons
- Government Film Funds
- Crowd Funding
- Film Tax Credits & R and D
- IP – An extra asset?
- Profit Shares
This evening class outlines the basics of film finance and should provide you with the elements of a plan to finance your film and get your movie money.
Movie Money: Financing Your Film The Course will be held at Raindance Film Traning Centre on Tuesday 2nd of March 2019.
Business & Film | Movie Money: Financing Your Film