- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Motive Talks Managing Stress & Avoiding Burnout
As creatives we often pursue a passion that sees us blur the lines between “work” and play, without a structure in place it can be very easy to overdo things.
Join us for a wellness special as we explore ways in which we can actively manage stress, protect our mind from falling victim to comparisons and put things in place to avoid burning ourselves out in 2019.
Your panel of coaches will consist of:
- Beatrix Schmidt (Founder, The Sleep Deep Practice)
- Carol Stewart (The Coach for High Achieving Introverted Women)
- Tanya Obeng (The Communication Doctor)
- Nigel Gosling (Personalised Health and Performance Coach)
Information on the guest speakers…
Beatrix Schmidt (Founder, The Sleep Deep Practice)
Beatrix is a sleep coach, speaker, the author of The Sleep Deep Method and founder of The Sleep Deep Practice. She focuses her work on raising awareness about insomnia, sleep problems caused by lifestyle choices and how these affect our everyday lives. Having struggled with insomnia and burning herself out in her mid twenties, she spent the last 10 years researching sleep and learning that in order for us to sleep well at night, we need to look much deeper than just how tired we are.
Carol Stewart (The Coach for High Achieving Introverted Women)
Carol Stewart is an Executive, Career and Business Coach, LinkedIn Top Voice UK 2017 and 2018, and trainer and speaker for women’s networks. Known as The Coach for High Achieving Women, she helps quiet women to be great leaders, and to see that that they don’t have to be loud and gregarious to stand out. In 2015 she was named as one of Britain’s Top 50 Business Advisers for her work helping women to exit the corporate world and start their own businesses, and in 2018, she received a We Are The City, Rising Star Champion award powered by The Sunday Times. Carol will share simple strategies you can use to manage stress by managing your emotions.
Tanya Obeng (The Communication Doctor)
Tanya Obeng is the Owner and Artistic Director of Lifted and Gifted Education. She has two hats, one as the owner of her business, and the other as Tanya the Communication Doctor, a consultancy for developing positive communication in the work place through drama. Tanya has worked in education for 15 years teaching drama and dance. Her first experience was as an actress running workshops in Theatre in Education before working in mainstream secondary education teaching key stages 4-5. Having experienced burnout, Tanya will share what you need to do in order to avoid it.
Nigel Gosling (Personalised Health and Performance Coach)
Nigel Gosling is a Personalised Health and Performance Coach. Thirteen years in the unhealthy “Health & Wellness” industry lead him to create the Alive&Thrive program. His mission is to help you increase your energy and vitality so you can make even more impact in the world.
Motive Talks Managing Stress & Avoiding Burnout will be held at The Curtain Wednesday 30th January 2019.
Health | Motive Talks Managing Stress & Avoiding Burnout