- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Moby: Play – The 20th Anniversary Orchestral Rendition
In April we bring together some of our favourite musicians and collaborators to perform the critics finest album of our modern era, for its 20th Anniversary celebration.
Moby’s infamous 1999 ‘Play’ marked a rare crossover between unanimous critical acclaim, and phenomenal public success. Initially penned as his final album, it transitioned him from a music industry & media pariah, who gigged to 50 strong crowds, into a global superstar.
Jams such as ‘Honey’, ‘Porcelain’, ‘Why Does My Heart’ & ‘Bodyrock’ represent his varied, and totally original sound, thanks to earlier success within Electronic Hip-Hop & Punk music. Frequently labelled the finest album of all time, ‘Play’ provides unrivalled material to be re-interpreted by our classical musicians.
Our musical directors have assembled a varied selection of classically trained musicians and artists to breathe new life into Moby’s sublime productions.
Moby: Play – The 20th Anniversary Orchestral Rendition will be held at XOYO on Wednesday 1st of May 2019.
Music | Moby: Play – The 20th Anniversary Orchestral Rendition