- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Mauvey and Friends – Underbelly Hoxton / London
Join Mauvey and friends – Jesse Francis, Kishan, Ellie Hall, and Heidi Petite on June 17 at the eclectic Underbelly Hoxton for Mauvey’s first headline gig in London.
Mauvey is a Ghanaian Born and U.K. raised artist and song writer.
Mauvey’s message is love. It will always be love. Mauvey’s projects have been designed to distribute Love through the creative narratives of intentional song writing, intelligent melody, hypnotic beat, and vibe.
Born in West Africa, Mauvey has been influenced by artists like Michael Jackson, Prince, Oumou Sangaré, and Andre 3000. “I am inspired by artists who made contributions so significant that they or their music will never be forgotten”, says Mauvey, who experiments by adding Hip Hop, R&B, and Soul to his unique batch alternative of music.
A passionate Mauvey says, “If my entire music career is a giant book about the rigours of Love, the ups, the downs, the highs and the complicated lows, I’d have done my job of distributing love”, he goes on to say, “I want to be clear about what I’m talking, singing and rapping about, no games, I don’t know everything, but I know that Love is everything, there’s no better subject”.
Mauvey’s powerful lyrical content is unashamed, he isn’t perfect, and he’s not trying to be. Love is his mission, not just words in songs. The themes are not always black and white, at times, they’re a bit Mauvey.
Mauvey and Friends – Underbelly Hoxton / London on Monday 17th June 2019.
Music | Mauvey and Friends – Underbelly Hoxton / London