- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Marylou Faure: Nobody’s Baby – private view at theprintspace Gallery
theprintspace Gallery is super excited to present the amazing Illustrator Marylou Faure and her solo exhibition ‘Nobody’s Baby’.
The exhibition explores an intimate exploration of femininity which celebrates body-confident, independent women. By using bold colours and a graphic style, the artwork brings into focus the power and mental strength of Marylou’s character.
Named after a song lyric which inspired the artist, ‘Nobody’s Baby’ portrays women in private moments of solitude and reflection, and offers a glimpse into the female psyche. The nakedness of Marylou’s heroins is an expression shameless self-love rather than sexuality and demonstrates their freedom, in a physical sense, as well as their independence.
The solo show showcases empowerment and body-confidence by offering an intimate look into the very private world of the female mind.
Join us on Thursday 7th of February at theprintspace Gallery from 7:30 pm to see this vigorous exhibition.
Marylou Faure: Nobody’s Baby – private view at Theprintspace Gallery will be held Thursday 7th February 2019.
Culture | Marylou Faure: Nobody’s Baby – private view