- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Making Herbal Infusions with Honey with Bermonsdey Street Bees
As part of Urban Food Fortnight we want to celebrate honey that is produced in Bermondsey by Bermondsey Street Bees.
Infusing honey with herbs is an ancient tradition, both in the kitchen and the natural pharmacy. This hands-on workshop will teach you all the principles you need.
You’ll create two jars of delicious herb/spice infused raw honeys to take home, along with plenty of ideas and inspirations to explore. Along the way you’ll also learn all about artisan honey is made.
Bring your tastebuds and your curiosity! Living in London you may not know that you have honey being produced on your doorstep – Bermondsey Street Bees are just over a kilometre from Mercato Metropolitano, where their urban bees feed on local flowers.
Making Herbal Infusions with Honey with Bermonsdey Street Bees Monday 23 September at Mercato Metropolitano.
Food & Drink | Making Herbal Infusions with Honey with Bermonsdey Street Bees