- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
MAGS Live at The Camden Chapel
Mags, singer songwriter and guitarist born and bred in London. Her Polish, Italian roots reflect the cultural melting pot of the capital city and its flavours are present in the songs she writes and in her energetic performances.
Her style is described as modern folk with a country and sometimes jazzy edge and feel. She draws inspiration from strong female artists who can hold their own from the greats such as Aretha and Ella to Amy Winehouse, Adele and some country greats like Dolly, Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood.
Over the years, she has performed and continues to be an active singing and dancing member of the Mazury Dance Company (https://www.mazury.org.uk/). She has performed solo and sung in the group’s choir. The group recently performed in the Royal Albert Hall commemorating 100 years of Poland’s independence. Solo performances have also seen her perform on stage at the Days of Poland festival for the last 3 years.
Mags is happiest with a guitar in hand, singing with her heart and soul. Her performances are captivating and oozing with energy and style. After a brief interlude from performing due to study in music production she is back stronger and brighter than ever equipped with new found skills and ready to release new material. She is delighted and excited to be part of Talentbanq and is ready to share her beautiful songs and powerful voice to the world!
Don’t miss MAGS live at The Camden Chapel Thursday 17th January 2019.
Music | MAGS Live at The Camden Chapel