- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Lost and Grounded Tap Takeover and Meet the Brewer
Bristol’s masters in German-Belgian inspired British brewing are coming to London! On Friday 1st February The Pembury Tavern is hosting the talented Lost and Grounded Brewers on the taps.
Alongside firm favourites like their sensational Keller Pils and Running with Sceptres, we will be showcasing 8 beers in total, including some rarely-seen-in-London-specials and newer releases.
- Long Story Short 3.5% | Table Beer
- Keller Pils 4.8% | Unfiltered Pilsner
- Running with Sceptres 5.2 % | India Pale Lager
- Check Ignition! 5.4 % | Raspberry & Cocoa Nib Porter
- No Rest For Dancers 6.2 % | Red Ale
- Cyclone Muscovado (Deya Collab) 6.5 % | Tropical Stout
- Saison D’Avon 6.5 % | Saison
- Running with Spectres 6.8 % | Baltic Porter
- Take Me To The Top 6.8 % | IPA
It’s going to be a special evening of delicious beer and great company, as we will have the Lost and Grounded team and brewers in attendance! Hope to see you there for tasty beers, informal chats and of course, Pembury Tavern pizza.
Lost and Grounded Tap Takeover and Meet the Brewer will be held at The Pembury Tavern Friday 1st February 2019.
Beverage | Lost and Grounded Tap Takeover and Meet the Brewer