- Grand Final MISS USSR UK 2019
- Boneca 6th Birthday X Mayan Warrior
- Mixmag Live 2019 Tour w/ Helena Hauff
- Shoreditch Vintage Kilo Sale
- Vaisakhi Festival at London Trafalgar Square
- Back to Black: Celebrating Amy Winehouse at The Blues Kitchen – Brixton
- Don’t miss Uniqlo Tate Lates April 2019
- Stanley Kubrick Exhibition in London at The Design Museum
- The Handmaiden [Extended Edition]
- Discover the Art of Jazz & Poetry in a Floating Bookshop
London’s vegan zero waste market
Following our successful launch in 2018, London’s first plant-based, zero waste market is back and bigger than ever! This is a not-for-profit initiative with all profits going to Animal Equality, a leading animal protection organisation.
Dedicated to all things eco, our event is a “one-stop shop” with over 40 stallholders. You can purchase bulk grains and fresh produce, upcycled accessories, soaps, candles, cosmetics, vintage clothing and much, much more – all under one roof! And you get to enjoy tasty vegan food and drink as you browse.
There will also be free workshops taking place throughout the day, including a cooking demo from plant-based, zero waste chef – Max La Manna; a talk from Humane Society International (UK) about the environmental impacts of animal agriculture; and an eco embroidery workshop with Offset Warehouse! No need to book a workshop spot in advance, just keep an eye out on our social pages for timings and turn up on the day.
Zero Mkt will have:
– Zero animal products (we heart plants)
– Zero single-use plastics (shout out to David Attenborough!)
– Zero waste (think reusable, recyclable and compostable)
Surplus meals will be donated to City Harvest and leftover food will be composted and used by the school’s Gardening Club. Trees will also be planted by our founders, as part of a carbon offsetting mission. What’s not to love?!
London’s vegan zero waste market will be held at St Thomas More Language College on Saturday 13th of April 2019.
Food | London’s vegan zero waste market