- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
London’s Grime & Punishment Walking Tour
Come on a journey into London’s raucous and perilous past, when fun came at a deadly cost, and Londoners lived truly on the edge.
On this sleazy and spirited tour, you’ll hear of the bizarre and debauched antics of our ancestors, notorious criminals and their executions, Covent Garden’s pimp master general and the London Beer Flood!
Stepping through the heart of the West End, passing theatres, street performers and gorgeous architecture, this tour will leave you happy to be alive in twenty-first century London, but secretly wishing you were here a few hundred years before.
London’s Grime & Punishment Walking Tour will start at Dominion Theatre Sunday 24th of March 2019.
Culture | London’s Grime & Punishment Walking Tour