- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
London’s Grime & Punishment Walking Tour
Come on a journey into London’s raucous and perilous past, when fun came at a deadly cost, and Londoners lived truly on the edge.
On this sleazy and spirited tour, you’ll hear of the bizarre and debauched antics of our ancestors, notorious criminals and their executions, Covent Garden’s pimp master general and the London Beer Flood!
Stepping through the heart of the West End, passing theatres, street performers and gorgeous architecture, this tour will leave you happy to be alive in twenty-first century London, but secretly wishing you were here a few hundred years before.
London’s Grime & Punishment Walking Tour will start at Dominion Theatre Sunday 24th of March 2019.
Culture | London’s Grime & Punishment Walking Tour